Customer Experience Executive
Are you looking for the next step within your career, in a renowned business who has been awarded as a Sunday Times Top 100 organisation?
Step Change Outsourcing are a growing contact centre working in partnership with some of the UK’s largest brands for over 10 years and are experts at acquiring and retaining customers for its clients.
We have recently been voted the 3rd Best Small company to work for by The Sunday Times Top 100.
We are now looking for a Customer Experience Executive to join our vibrant team in Stevenage, Herts on a full time basis (40 hours a week).
This role is responsible for listening to calls made by our Agents and reviewing them against company and client standards for quality and compliance. It also plays a pivotal role in helping our Team Leaders develop our Agents through giving great coaching feedback.
- Listen to Agents calls and mark them against a pre-determined call framework
- Provide constructive feedback for Team Leaders and Agents plus work with Team Leaders & Training Manager to define specific areas where groups of agents have a development need
- Share a weekly view of Agent performance against quality metrics both internally and with the client
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
40 hours per week. Mon-Fri role.
Hours: Mon-Thurs 08:45-18-15, Fri 08:45-15:45.
Salary: £19,240.00 Per Annum
Besides a basic salary and pension scheme, we offer:
- Internal development and training programme
- Internal progression scheme
- Profit Share scheme – where you earn a share of our annual profit!
- 20 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays off
- Discounted gym membership
- EE & BT discounts
- Hybrid working options
What are we looking for?
- Ideally have call centre and quality measurement experience
- Have brilliant attention to detail
- Have the ability to work in a very fast paced and quickly changing environment
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Have a high competence with IT including an excellent understanding of PowerPoint and Excel
- Have the ability to listen to a high volume of calls whilst maintaining focus for long period
- Have data analysis experience
- Have a focus on outstanding quality and customer service
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
working with us?
Find out what it is like to be part of the Step Change Outsourcing team.
Feel free to be in touch to learn more about how Step Change Outsourcing can help you reach your goals.