Full time position available
As the Sales Trainer you will assist in the delivery and implementation of all training and development needs across our sales campaigns. You will be working within our Operations Team, coordinating training sessions in both groups, and delivering 1:1 coaching and feedback to enhance the skillset of our sales teams to help exceed company objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in Learning and Development, looking to further develop their training career. At SCO we are passionate about continually developing and supporting our people to reach their full potential.
- You will support the Training Manager to deliver all training requirements as per the training matrix across our sales teams
- Provide coaching and feedback as required, based on identified development needs across our sales teams
- You will be proactive in keeping the training content up to date and accurate at all times, in our ever changing fast paced environment
- You will support in co-ordinating Inductions for new employees
- Ensure accuracy of tracking employees training records and following up accordingly to measure success
- You will collaborate with subject matter experts to identify target audience training needs for key areas of the business to support business objectives
- Assist the Training Manager with creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- You will be expected to deliver and lead by example within our business, implementing SCO policies and procedures and being a pioneer for change
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a Sunday Times Top 100 Company
- Salary £29,000 + performance based bonus scheme (OTE on
average £450 per month)
- Profit Share scheme – you automatically enrol
for a share of the company’s annual profit
- £1000 Welcome Bonus
- BT & EE discount
- 20 days annual leave + paid bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Career progression opportunities available
Skills and Experience:
- 1 year experience in a sales training environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be confident, enthusiastic and resilient
- Be able to show reliability and leadership skills
- Have the ability to use your own initiative and be proactive
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be willing to adapt and take on new challenges and be driven to continually learn and improve
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment is desirable but not a necessity
This role is a full time position, 40 hours per week.
Mon-Thurs 08:45-18:15, Fri 08:45-15:45.
This role is office based.
Feel free to be in touch to learn more about how Step Change Outsourcing can help you reach your goals.