Marketing Executive Level 4 Apprenticeship
This role is responsible for supporting the Marketing Team and reports into the Marketing & Communication Manager.
• Assist with creating and publishing creative content across our Social Media channels i.e. Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Update content on the company Intranet and external website
• Assist with developing email marketing campaigns
• Ensure branding is consistent across all marketing materials
• Create and develop employee surveys, working closely with key stakeholders to implement surveys across the business
• Contribute to the creation of marketing presentations
• Assisting in the production of marketing collateral and arranging effective distribution of marketing materials
• Implement marketing activities through marketing administration such as organising small events, marketing meetings etc.
• Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Show great aptitude to want to develop and learn new skills
• Confident to come up with ideas and solutions to support the delivery of their work
• Have the ability to prepare engaging, creative content
• Excellent organisational skills
• Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Have the ability to work in a very fast paced and quickly changing environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint and Outlook
• Reliable and dependable
Candidates applying need to have at least 5 GCSE’s or the Functional Skills Equivalent graded C and above including English and Math’s
Candidates’ also need to have already either a Level 3 in Digital Marketing or similar from either college or through completion of an Apprenticeship.
working with us?
Find out what it is like to be part of the Step Change Outsourcing team.
Feel free to be in touch to learn more about how Step Change Outsourcing can help you reach your goals.