Full time position, based in Stevenage
We are looking for an HR Advisor to join our growing team in Stevenage, Herts.
Having come third in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for 2020 we are proud that we put our people at the heart of what we do.
You will need to be a strong, confident and highly capable HR professional. You will be working alongside our Senior Managers to implement our Attract, Develop and Retain HR strategy that is key to our growth and on- going success.
· You will own our On-Boarding process and work across multiple departments to ensure our new starters have a great experience
· You will have excellent ER experience and be well equipped to deal with all aspects of grievance, disciplinary and performance issues
· You will be highly organised and be highly efficient at HR administration
· You will be an amazing multi tasker and be able to operate with some ambiguity, cutting easily through complexity
· You will have bags of initiative and be able to develop and evolve all of our HR processes to a high standard
· You will have come from a fast paced environment and be used to working in a highly dynamic way
This role will be well suited to someone who loves a challenges and wants to hit the ground running. For the right person we offer a great package with brilliant benefits.
working with us?
Find out what it is like to be part of the Step Change Outsourcing team.
Feel free to be in touch to learn more about how Step Change Outsourcing can help you reach your goals.