Business development manager
£19-£41k Basic Salary + UNCAPPED BONUS (Approx. £6k-£18k pa)
Are you excited by the prospect of being able to use your sales skills to seek out opportunities, to enhance our customer’s current experience with us?
Are you looking for the next step within your career, in a renowned business who has been awarded as a Sunday Times Top 100 organisation?
We work with some of the UK’s largest brands such as EE and BT. Your role of Business Development Manager is to speak with their existing customer base, to enhance their digital lifestyle by seeking out new contracts with them over the phone. You will be calling from the known EE and BT numbers and will be an EE/BT brand advocate, to deliver both a personal and memorable experience with each and every customer.
You will be entrusted with helping to identify potential opportunities with our client’s customers, to enhance existing relationships. This position offers a great deal of autonomy, a rare opportunity not to be missed.
If you are currently a Business Development Manager or Executive, or have previously worked within sales, we would love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
• Salary £20,250 + uncapped bonus scheme – OTE on average £6k-£12k in your first year
• Excellent career progression giving you the chance to continually develop, learn key business and leadership skills within our organisation
• Profit Share scheme – where you automatically enrol for a share of the company’s annual profit
• Modern office space
• Free parking
• Discounted gym membership
• BT / EE discount
• To be part of a vibrant ambitious team
Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience within a Business Development role or Sales role is required
• Digital or technology experience is not a necessity
• Be confident, enthusiastic, ambitious and resilient
• Show an interest in the BT and EE brands
This role is a full time position, 40 hours per week.
To keep our team as safe as we can we are adhering to all preventative measures set out by the government plus our own measures we think help. Along with this the majority of our team is working from home. Once you become competent at the job and have embedded into our team, we can also consider you to work from home.
Location: Stevenage, Herts
Expected start date: 12/07/2021
working with us?
Find out what it is like to be part of the Step Change Outsourcing team.
Feel free to be in touch to learn more about how Step Change Outsourcing can help you reach your goals.