Business development manager
Are you looking for the next step within your career, in a renowned business who has been awarded as a Sunday Times Top 100 organisation?
We work with some of the UK’s largest brands such as EE and BT. Your role of Business Development Manager is to speak with their existing customer base, to enhance their digital lifestyle by seeking out new contracts with them over the phone. You will be calling from the known EE and BT numbers and will be an EE/BT brand advocate, to deliver both a personal and memorable experience with each and every customer.
You will be entrusted with helping to identify potential opportunities with our client’s customers, to enhance existing relationships. This position offers a great deal of autonomy, a rare opportunity not to be missed.
If you are currently a Business Development Manager or Executive, or have previously worked within sales, we would love to hear from you.
40 hours per week. Mon-Fri role.
Hours: Mon-Thurs 08:45-18-15, Fri 08:45-15:45.
Basic salary varies dependant on previous experience. OTE £29k-£32k.
Besides a basic salary and pension scheme, we offer:
- Uncapped bonus scheme + £1000 Welcome Bonus!
- Internal development and training programme
- Internal progression scheme
- Profit Share scheme – where you earn a share of our annual profit!
- 20 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays off
- Discounted gym membership
- EE & BT discounts
- Hybrid working options
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a Business Development role or Sales role is required
- People with goals who are ambitious in achieving them
- Confident communicators
- A strong interest in sales and willing to deliver the best possible customer service
- People who are eager to learn
- Show an interest in the BT and EE brands
working with us?
Find out what it is like to be part of the Step Change Outsourcing team.
Feel free to be in touch to learn more about how Step Change Outsourcing can help you reach your goals.